Ideal for industrial, commercial, and rescue operations, the Matrice 300 Commercial Quadcopter with RTK from DJI features a built-in RTK (Real-Time Kinematic) module that helps the drone withstand magnetic interference from metal structures for a more stable flight. RTK support also provides the possibility of extremely accurate positioning data with an optional D-RTK 2 GNSS mobile station. The Matrice 300 RTK is also rated IP45 for rain and dust resistance, and it is engineered to withstand temperatures from -4 to 122°F.
This kind of durability can be utilized in firefighting, law enforcement, and inspection of buildings and structures. To accomplish this, the Matrice 300 RTK will need to be provided with a gimbal camera payload (not included). It supports a wide variety of Zenmuse and other third-party devices. When in flight, you can operate the Matrice 300 RTK from up to 9.3 miles away thanks to DJI's OcuSync Enterprise technology and included controller. Fly far and fast, up to 51.5 mph, for up to 55 minutes at a time on a full battery charge (battery is not included). Additional technologies are included to help with obstacle avoidance, course plotting, and more.
Six Directional Sensing and Positioning System
When taking on critical missions, your drone must be aware of its place in the environment. This helps achieve the mission while protecting people and property. To achieve this, the M300 RTK is equipped with dual-vision and ToF depth sensors on all six sides. This complete vision has a detection range of up to 131' and can be adjusted via the DJI Pilot app.
Transmit and control the Matrice 300 RTK from up to 9.3 miles away and receive a triple-channel 1080p video feed from the gimbal. For signal stability and security, the Matrice 300 RTK supports dual-band 2.4/5 GHz real-time autoswitching signals and AES-256 data encryption.
Three Payload Configurations
When you add a gimbal camera payload to the Matrice 300 RTK, you have three different configurations you can choose from. The drone supports a single downward gimbal, dual upward and downward gimbals, or a triple payload consisting of two downward and one upward oriented gimbal.
Live Mission Recording
Record actions during a mission, such as movement, gimbal orientation, image capture, and zoom, to create a template mission file to automate future inspection flights.
Create up to 65,535 waypoints and set multiple actions at each waypoint for one or more payloads, including third-party devices. You can also plan your flight path to be more efficient in reaching those waypoints.
Smart Pin and Track
- PinPoint: Tap to mark an object in the camera or map view to have the drone calculate its coordinates. Those coordinates are projected to all camera views via an AR (augmented reality) icon. The new pin location is automatically shared with another remote or an online platform, such as DJI FlightHub.
- Smart Track: Smart Track can identify and intelligently follow a moving subject, such as a person, car, truck, or boat. The Matrice 300 RTK automatically zooms to keep the subject in view, and the current location is continuously acquired and transmitted, either to another controller or DJI FlightHub.
Helps during automated flights in recognizing the subject of past flights to ensure consistent framing.
Primary Flight Display
A new PFD is provided to the M300 RTK controller that features aviation-grade situational awareness. Flight and navigation information is clearly indicated on the built-in display to keep pilots informed. You can keep tabs on aircraft attitude, altitude, velocity, wind speed, and wind direction. Navigation information includes heading, trajectory, any PinPoint information, and home point location. There's also a separate map to show nearby obstacles.
Advanced Dual Control
Allows aircraft and payload operators to switch duties with a single tap if needed.
UAV Health Management System
Maintaining the Matrice 300 RTK requires more than propeller replacement. This integrated system gives you the current status of all systems, notification logs, and a preliminary troubleshooting guide to address any issues. Other essential information, such as flight logs, flight duration, and mileage, are also provided along with tips on how to care and maintain the drone. The system provides this important information throughout the entire life cycle of the drone.
Pilot and FlightHub Apps
Control and information are provided to the controller's built-in display via a pair of specialized apps. DJI Pilot gives enterprise-level pilots the ability to utilize the full capabilities of the Matrice 300 RTK. DJI FlightHub lets you manage all drone operations and can scale to accommodate larger fleets.
Customize with SDKs
Three different SDKs let you customize the abilities of the Matrice 300 RTK to suit your needs and support a wide variety of third-party devices and applications:
- Payload SDK: Integrate a variety of third-party payloads like gas detectors, loudspeakers, multispectral sensors, and more. Payload SDK supports DJI SkyPort, DJI SkyPort V2, and DJI X-Port, which help reduce the payload development life cycle and maximize the potential of your payloads.
- Onboard SDK: Supports customized development of a wide range of features such as six Directional Sensing and Positioning System, UAV Health Management System, Waypoints 2.0, and more.
- Mobile SDK: Supports highly customizable mobile app development, letting you use a wide range of third-party apps to unlock the potential of the M300 RTK.
Built-in redundancy systems ensure mission completion
AirSense ADS-B receiver
Zenmuse compatibility: XT2, XT S, Z30, H20, and H20T